Multi-page documents are a part of almost every organization and is important when it comes to documenting information in detail. We print muti-page documents in full colour, black and white or a mix of both, for a variety of applications including manuals, annual reports, catalogs and books. Give your multi-page document a professional finishing touch with a choice of binding options. For information on saddle stitch booklet printing see the Booklet Printing page.
Multi-Page Document Printing & Finishing Options
- Full Colour Printing, Black & White or A Combination of Both
- Wide selection of paper stocks including coated gloss paper, uncoated paper, coloured paper, linen paper and specialty paper
- Variety of covers and cardstock including clear plastic report covers, gloss coated printed cardstock and uncoated printed cardstock
- Choose from many binding options to give your product the finishing touch. Common binding includes coil binding, cerlox (comb) binding, staple binding, wire-o binding, Visit our Print Bindery & Finishing section for details and images.
- Custom sizes to meet any requirement. Most popular sizes include 8.5 x 11”, 5.5 x 8.5”
Looking for Saddle Stitched (folded and centre stapled) Booklets?
For information on saddle stitch booklet printing see the Booklet Printing page.
Portfolio - Multi-Page Documents by Custom Printing / Brooklin Signs
A sample of some of the many multi-page documents we have printed for local businesses. Click on the image for a larger view.
Multi-Page Document Templates and File Preparation
Have Your Own Multi-Page Document Design?
If you are supplying your own multi-page document file for printing, you can view detailed information on file preparation for printing under the resources area of the printing section of our site.
Multiple page document files being supplied for printing should be supplied 1-up at finished size with bleeds where required. If you are preparing a multi-page document for submission and require additional file layout information please feel free to contact us.
Need A Multi-Page Document Design?
If you do not have a print ready file for your multi-page document or would just like to update your existing document, we can provide you with a professional custom design. Just contact us by using the Request An Estimate form. We'd be more than happy to work with you to create a document layout that is just right for you.
Multi-Page Document Pricing & Ordering Information
Due to the variety of printing and finishing options available for multi-page documents, we do not have online pricing availbale for this item. Please Request An Estimate online or contact us and we would be more than happy to provide you with a quotation.
If you have a print ready file and are ready to order your multi-page document you can use the Place An Order form to place your order online and we will contact you to confirm everything.