Booklets are a great choice for catalogues, expanded product or services information, manuals, reports, programs and more. Booklets are printed on spreads (4 finished sheets per spread) so the finished booklet must always be in a multiple of 4 pages (for example, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, etc.). After printing the sheets are collated together in order, folded in half and saddlestitched (stapled) in the centre to create a finished booklet. We will happily work alongside you to ensure the booklet you visualize comes to life.
For more information on other types of multiple page documents, books and finishing options see our Multi-Page Document Printing section.
Booklet Printing & Finishing Options
- Full Colour Printing, Black & White Printing or a Combination
- Choose from a selection of quality stocks including gloss papers, uncoated papers, coloured paper or specialty papers
- Booklets can have different stocks for cover or can be the same stock throughout.
- Fast efficient service – Same day service for many short run booklets
- Can be custom printed any size, our standard most popular sizes are 8.5 x 11” and 5.5 x 8.5 finished.
- Booklets are saddle stitched to create an affordable, quality finished project.
- Any finished page count in multiples of 4. (ie. 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32, 36, 40 page booklets)
Looking for other types of books and finishing options (comb, cerlox, wire-o, perfect bound, coil, coil, etc.)?
See our Mult-Page Document Printing page for information on other styles of books and finishing options.
Portfolio - Booklets by Custom Printing / Brooklin Signs
A sample of some of the many booklets we have printed for local businesses and organizations. Click on the image for a larger view.
Booklet Templates and File Preparation
Have Your Own Booklet Design?
If you are supplying your own booklet file for printing, you can view detailed information on file preparation for printing under the resources area of the printing section of our site. Our most popular booklets are 8.5 x 11" and 5.5 x 8.5", however other custom sizes are available.
Booklet files should be supplied 1-up (with bleeds if required). Do not impose booklets into printer or reader spreads, our prepress department will look after this.
Need A Booklet Design?
If you do not have a print ready file for your booklet or would just like to update your existing booklet, we can provide you with a professional custom booklet design. Just contact us by using the Request An Estimate form. We'd be more than happy to work with you to create a booklet that is just right for you.
Booklet Pricing & Ordering Information
We are currently working on creating online price lists for our most popular products including booklets and will be launching this feature in the near future. In the meantime, you can Request An Estimate online or contact us and we would be more than happy to provide you with a quotation.
If you have a print ready file and are ready to order your booklets, you can use the Place An Order form to place your order online and we will contact you to confirm everything.